1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Writing application after returning from travelling and doing supply

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by mcparkin, May 7, 2012.

1. Before travelling did supply from sept to end of jan, now doing supply again. Wondering how i should go about putting my travelling exp in application (how to start the para or topic!) and making supply relate to application. Worried that I may get pushed aside as long term class teaching experience is not current. In sept i did one supply placement until feb, and have just finished a three week stint, would this help?
    Many thanks!
    Also some general sentence starters and recommended structures would be great just to get me started with the right 'voice' for an application

2. Before travelling did supply from sept to end of jan, now doing supply again. Wondering how i should go about putting my travelling exp in application (how to start the para or topic!) and making supply relate to application. Worried that I may get pushed aside as long term class teaching experience is not current. In sept i did one supply placement until feb, and have just finished a three week stint, would this help?
    Many thanks!
    Also some general sentence starters and recommended structures would be great just to get me started with the right 'voice' for an application