1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Writing a pupil case study

Discussion in 'Primary' started by estelle b, Jan 18, 2012.

1. I have been asked to write two case studies for children that were working at SA+. Usually I find this kind of task quite easy but have been told that this should be short and succinct (ideally about two to three paragraphs). This will be attached to a report that I've written about children's progress at SA+ and included as part of our self evaluation evidence.
    Have any of you written one of these already? Would you be able to share an example or email me a copy to help me get started?
    I'd really appreciate any help.
    Thanks.
    estellebranston@hotmail.com

2. I have been asked to write two case studies for children that were working at SA+. Usually I find this kind of task quite easy but have been told that this should be short and succinct (ideally about two to three paragraphs). This will be attached to a report that I've written about children's progress at SA+ and included as part of our self evaluation evidence.
    Have any of you written one of these already? Would you be able to share an example or email me a copy to help me get started?
    I'd really appreciate any help.
    Thanks.
    estellebranston@hotmail.com