1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

wow words - ambitious vocab

Discussion in 'Primary' started by shetland-kat, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Pemo- if it's not too much trouble I'd really appreciate a copy of your WOW words!

ms_sunshine_1707atblueyonder.co.uk

sounds a really good idea...but am thinking that ch'n will need a starting point of some sort...which is what you've done by the sounds of it.

2. shetland-kat

shetland-kat New commenter

Pemo - i'd like to see too. Is your pyramid 3d or just flat?

Thanks to everyone for their ideas so far! ;)

3. Is it possible i could have a copy too. Im new to the whole Big Writing thing and trying to get my head around it!

Helen_Todd@Yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

4. senorcalvo

senorcalvo New commenter

5. Hi

Can I also get a copy if possible. Trying to get my head round Big writing at the moment.

ks2_teacher@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

6. Msz

Msz Established commenter

7. Msz

Msz Established commenter

8. Hiya
    Would love a copy of any ideas that you have for wow words etc, just moved to a school that uses them and have no idea!!
    x
    amypinklady@hotmail.com

9. I have a copy of the pyramids with connectives etc on there are 4 pyramids.
    Connectives
    WOW words
    Sentence starters
    and punctuation.
    Post your email if you would like a copy!

10. I appreciate this post was almost 5 years ago. Do you have the pyramids still? I would be extremely grateful if you could send me them - tom.duerden@eleanorsmith.newham.sch.uk

Kind Regards.