1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WOW she looks incredible!!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by autumnleaf2, Mar 6, 2011.

1. autumnleaf2

autumnleaf2 New commenter

2. autumnleaf2

3. Size 10 at 11st 7lb?
    Really?
    Though good for her.

4. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

You don't believe that?

5. She's pretty tall.
    She does look marvellous.
    I really must go on a deit after reading that!

6. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Gorgeous.
    Hate her [​IMG]

7. 5'8" is only 2" taller than me. I am presently 9st 10lb and I could not possibly get into a size 10. Perhaps she's arranged differently.

8. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

I'm 5'9", but (despite my "ideal" BMI being 11st7) I think that sounds a completely reasonable size for that weight - if I weighed the same I'd expect to be a 10 at most. Personally I'd not want to weigh that little... but that's just me.

9. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

Good for her... she does look amazing. For the purpose of debate however, is it more of an achievement to lose so much weight, or more of an achievement to have retained a healthy weight and never had to go to such extreme dieting measures?

10. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

wow big loss but

'My life's completely different now and I've achieved things I thought I never would, like getting my dream job as a teacher' She'll soon put it back on with stress induced cakes and wine!

11. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

*Yikes....just eaten cheesecake for lunch with bottle of bubbles, bottle of pinot noir and sloe gin.......there she blows! *

12. autumnleaf2

LOL
    Yeh I think size 10 11 and a half stone sounds about right?

13. autumnleaf2

Both are an achievement but to me, it's the difference between someone getting say a B in maths GCSE because they're good at maths and someone getting a B because they've worked so hard for it, she obviously had HUGE issues with food to get to that size but managed to work through them.

14. I wish I could fit into a size 10 at this weight!

15. autumnleaf2

Just depends on height/proportions though.

16. I agree she looks amazing,she had a pretty face when she was larger.
    her top half looks slimmer than her bottom half, so if her top half fits a size 10, even though her bottom half fits a size 12 or more, then she'd be daft not to say she is a size 10.
    Anyway, well done to her.

17. Damn my bloody proportions then....I'm the same height!

18. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Well I'm 5ft 8" and even at my lightest 8 1/2 stone I was a size 12!!

19. catmother

catmother Star commenter

But has she? Has one whose weight has gone up and down over the last 30 years,I cannot say that I've ever cracked it.

20. When I see a bikini shot, I'll be impressed.
    When someone is obese, as she was, and when the person loses weight, the excess skin which had stretched to accommodate the huge proportions, does not disappear. Apparently, it hangs there like an apron!!

Clothed, however, she is very lovely.