1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Wouldn't we all like this on our school answering machine?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by chelsea2, Mar 28, 2016.

1. chelsea2

chelsea2 Star commenter

It IS a hoax, but contains many grains of truth!!

2. smoothnewt

smoothnewt Star commenter

Brilliant! :)

3. Camokidmommy

Camokidmommy Established commenter

4. marymoocow

marymoocow Star commenter

5. cissy3

cissy3 Star commenter

LOL

(Edit: perhaps apart from the very last bit!)

6. Dragonlady30

Dragonlady30 Star commenter

:D

Love it!!!

However, on a more series note, I did suggest that my last school have the, 'Calls may be recorded.......' message as it might have made rude parents think twice before swearing at staff who had dared to chastise their darling child for being a little ------.Of course, the idea was not taken up so staff had to continue being berated for doing their job!! :(

cissy3 and wanet like this.
  7. chelsea2

chelsea2 Star commenter

But how many schools have that notice up which says that verbal & physical abuse will not be tolerated against staff on these premises - yet heads rarely ban those parents who ignore this?

8. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

What want to know is what happens when you press the other numbers.who answers the swearing number?

9. neddyfonk

neddyfonk Lead commenter

Put them in detention and write " I must not be a naughty parent" a hundred times. Its either that or the extreme measure of parent exclusion: - getting a court order banning them from entering the premises.

10. chelsea2

chelsea2 Star commenter

There are probably a few pupils who could oblige!