1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Would you like to be a forum host and help the TES Community?

Discussion in 'Vocational' started by TES_Rosaline, Apr 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hi,

Would you like to become a forum host or community champion to help keep the Tes Community a safe, friendly and welcoming place for education professionals? We’re looking for friendly and helpful members to join a new volunteer support team to help maintain the forums.

Please note: volunteer forum hosts and community champions are not moderators.

You can find out more details about the new voluntary roles available, during a trial period, here.

2. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

I'd like to thank all those members who were interested in this role and I completely understand if you have changed your mind. It was never my intention to cause upset, alarm, or burden people unnecessarily. It was an idea that has worked elsewhere to recognise the work that active and helpful users do on other forums and I thought it would work here. I'm going to lock this thread because the deadline has passed now.

Thank you to everyone for your feedback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.