1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

would someone mind looking over my interview ideas?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rainbowdrop86, May 20, 2011.

1. rainbowdrop86

rainbowdrop86 New commenter

hi all, ive seen all the negative responses on here about interview help, but was just wondering if someone would mind looking at my ideas, to help choose 1! Ive got all the LO's, im not asking someone to do it for me, just help me narrow down my choice. I will send my plans, dont want to talk about them on here.
    Thanks in advance

2. ditwee

ditwee New commenter

What year group?

3. Sure, I don't mind looking. I'm assuming these are lesson plans for a job in a UK school?
    rbnfrance@gmail.com

regards,

Robin

4. rainbowdrop86

rainbowdrop86 New commenter

5. Hi, happy to help if I can. PM me copied and pasted bits - alternatively, I have PM'd you my email address.
    Gentleben

6. Don't worry about a few negaitve comments. We work in a profession where sharing good practice and ideas is a good thing!
    I'd be happy to have a look :O)

7. ditwee

ditwee New commenter

pm me if you'd like...

8. PM me if you like I woul be happy to help. FOrget the negative comments you hear. We are all professionals and everyone needs support that's what this site is for.