1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Would really appreciate a little guidance. A Level Biology

Discussion in 'Further Education' started by SPMor, Apr 25, 2017.

1. SPMor

SPMor New commenter

Hello everyone,

Hope this helps anyone reading this. I have only just started looking so I am constantly exploring. Thought I'd come here first.

I have never really posted on the forum. I have however done various searches trying to find what I'm after.

I have just aquired a new job overseas. Teaching KS3-4 Science and KS5 Biology. I am wondering if anyone has any advice, guides or books I should take a look at for the A level Biology as I haven't touched KS5 since I completed mine in 2009.

I have found some bits on the AQA website, example SoW and Objectives etc.

Hope this helps anyone reading this. I have only just started looking so I am constantly exploring. Thought I'd come here first.

Regards
    Steve

2. NewbieHoD

NewbieHoD New commenter

We use Kerboodle for an online version of the textbook. Also the CGP revision guides are good - you can get free "inspection" copies of these.

Boardworks are some nice PowerPoint resources, but they're expensive. Unless you can find someone willing to share, but that would be naughty!