1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Would anyone like to try my MFL game?

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by tobymather, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Hello, I am a languages student at university in Oxford, and while working as a teacher during my year abroad in Russia and Italy, I invented a classroom game to teach new vocabulary to kids in Primary and Secondary Schools. The game was remarkably effective, so I have had a design made by a professional graphic designer, and now i am looking for teachers to test it out! The whole syllabus for French, German and Spanish GCSEs (Every exam board...) is available. I can also adapt it for other languages/needs, just let me know.

I can't give it away for free because that would cost me too much money, but I am selling it at cost price, and if you don't like it I'll give a full refund.

You can order the starter kit from the website below, email me at toby@chinwag.edu, or tweet me @chinwag_edu

http://www.chinwag.education

Toby Mather