1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Worldwide Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Pay and conditions' started by reg1950, Mar 12, 2012.

1. reg1950

reg1950 New commenter

This post from Lotine on another thread really deserves a thread all of its own
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by: Lotine 11/03/2012 at 17:25 Reply Joined on 11/03/2012Posts 6Report abuse <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td class="post">It may help teachers who are feeling stressed and overworked to understand what the hidden agenda really is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50clSHrYzZA

</td></tr></table>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quite an amusing 15 minutes apart from the nagging worry that the narrator really believes it all, in which case I do so hope she isn't in my school. Maybe I'm just too stupid to understand it, like those 'pre-dumbed down' TAs she is so patronising about, but I really can't imagine Ofsted being part of a master plan hatched by a clandestine world government to create a new world order where children are brainwashed into being mere passive consumers of the international press and media companies. To a conspiracy theorist I realise that's just evidence of how effective the conspiracy is. Shame about the anti-semitic undertones though.

2. reg1950

reg1950 New commenter

This post from Lotine on another thread really deserves a thread all of its own
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by: Lotine 11/03/2012 at 17:25 Reply Joined on 11/03/2012Posts 6Report abuse <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td class="post">It may help teachers who are feeling stressed and overworked to understand what the hidden agenda really is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50clSHrYzZA

</td></tr></table>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quite an amusing 15 minutes apart from the nagging worry that the narrator really believes it all, in which case I do so hope she isn't in my school. Maybe I'm just too stupid to understand it, like those 'pre-dumbed down' TAs she is so patronising about, but I really can't imagine Ofsted being part of a master plan hatched by a clandestine world government to create a new world order where children are brainwashed into being mere passive consumers of the international press and media companies. To a conspiracy theorist I realise that's just evidence of how effective the conspiracy is. Shame about the anti-semitic undertones though.

3. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

It's an extreme view, but often the extremists have been right. Aside from the mass conspiracy theory, there are some truthful observations to note in the video....