1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

world war two toys

Discussion in 'Primary' started by monkey1, Jun 13, 2010.

1. I am completing a instruction topic with my year 3 and would like to link it towards my WWII topic. Can anyone recommend any websites which have instructions on how to make some toys that were made during wwii... i have found some recipes which we are going to follow, and we are going to make our own mini morrison shelters and write instructions explaining how to make them... but i really would like some instructions on how to make toys... any ideas?

2. I am completing a instruction topic with my year 3 and would like to link it towards my WWII topic. Can anyone recommend any websites which have instructions on how to make some toys that were made during wwii... i have found some recipes which we are going to follow, and we are going to make our own mini morrison shelters and write instructions explaining how to make them... but i really would like some instructions on how to make toys... any ideas?

3. Hi. was just wondering if you found anything for this?/ my son's homework project is to make a wwII toy and this question came up in the search enjine.....anyway please could you share if you did find anything? Many thanks.

4. inky

inky Lead commenter

Wouldn't WW toys have been the same as other toys of the era?