1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

World Team - Anyone got it?!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by JumpingStarfish, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Ok, time for me to ask for help again! I have been trying for weeks to get hold of World Team by Tim Vyner, but no-one seems to have it - even on-line my orders are being cancelled because there is no stock of it.

I was wondering if anyone has a copy, and if they do, whether they would be willing to scan it into a powerpoint for me, as i desperately need it for Monday.

Will be in HUGE debt to anyone that can do it for me, and will do them any favour they need (within reason!) !

2. Ok, time for me to ask for help again! I have been trying for weeks to get hold of World Team by Tim Vyner, but no-one seems to have it - even on-line my orders are being cancelled because there is no stock of it.

I was wondering if anyone has a copy, and if they do, whether they would be willing to scan it into a powerpoint for me, as i desperately need it for Monday.

Will be in HUGE debt to anyone that can do it for me, and will do them any favour they need (within reason!) !

3. oh god, I just read your email and I am at home and I have a copy but it is at school!!!! is it monday you need it?

4. titus4t

titus4t New commenter

Mine's at school too - but I got it from the library. Try yours (might be worth it)

5. Jumping starfish - have got the book and started scanning will take me ages - so you still want it ? email me at claround@hotmail.co.uk

6. Hi,
    I know it was a few years ago but was wondering if you still have the book scanned, am also trying to get a copy for my tear 1's but cant get hold of it, thought it might be worth a try. Thanks...

7. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

8. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

Sorry, but isn't that illegal? Surely it's an infringement of copywrite.