1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

World sports day ideas?

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by Teacher1212, Apr 5, 2012.

1. I am the pe cooridnator at a lower school. I just wanted some help with ideas for World sports day on 25th June. We have a week every year which we devote to sports but that is taking place in May. There will already be a sports day within that week. However I want to do something on 25th June but not just another sports day.
    What are you guys doing. Any ideas welcome?

2. I am the pe cooridnator at a lower school. I just wanted some help with ideas for World sports day on 25th June. We have a week every year which we devote to sports but that is taking place in May. There will already be a sports day within that week. However I want to do something on 25th June but not just another sports day.
    What are you guys doing. Any ideas welcome?

3. Hi last year we had Jenny Meadows who came into school for the day. During that time she ran two coaching sessions with her husband/coach Trevor then she did a whole school Q+A session and finally finished off with an extra curricular session with the G+T cohort. She also handed out autographs. We didnt have to pay any money or do any fundraising. Would totally recommend her. You can get more information from website Jenny Meadows Experience.