1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

World Peace rap

Discussion in 'Music' started by Jenerena, Apr 22, 2012.

1. I've got a Y6 class for my final placement and I think they'd really enjoy some rapping. Problem is, I want to tie it into the Olympics and look at world peace, but I can't seem to find a good song to use as a stimulus that's clean. I don't want edited versions or anything that had any swear words originally. I really like the song 'Tupac - changes' but it's completely inappropriate with its language.

Any ideas?

2. I've got a Y6 class for my final placement and I think they'd really enjoy some rapping. Problem is, I want to tie it into the Olympics and look at world peace, but I can't seem to find a good song to use as a stimulus that's clean. I don't want edited versions or anything that had any swear words originally. I really like the song 'Tupac - changes' but it's completely inappropriate with its language.

Any ideas?

3. i the t

i the t New commenter

this is probably what you're after -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jg-jZ1nPwc

4. LennoxBerkeley

LennoxBerkeley New commenter

Best of luck with bringing peace to our world. Have your Y6s thought of standing at the next election?
    Lennox