1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

World Cup 2014 resources

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by Geekie, May 16, 2014.

1. Geekie

Geekie Occasional commenter

Hi all, I've added lots more resources in French, Spanish, German and Italian to http://www.lightbulblanguages.co.uk/resources-worldcup2014.htm Also useful links if you are wanting to make your own resources.

If there is any resource in particular that you would like to see on this page, please let me know, as I'm starting to run out of ideas!

2. rosaespanola

rosaespanola New commenter

Fantastic, thank you. I made a lot of resources on the Olympics that could potentially be adapted to use with the World Cup if anyone wants to use them - I uploaded them all here so if you search for "Rosaespanola Olympics" they should come up. It'd be nice if they could be recycled, I spent a lot of time on them so it'd be a shame if they only got used for a couple of weeks and then never touched again! Feel free to upload any adapted versions you create.

3. curlyk

curlyk New commenter

Thank you again .Love your resources, We have already started our World cup countdown in school. The year 7s loved the player profiles sheets and are now writing their own for the members of the England team. I feel a display coming on !

4. Geekie

Thanks curlyk!

5. Geekie

6. sam enerve

sam enerve New commenter

Thanks Geekie! Your resources are lightbulb-tastic [​IMG]

7. Geekie

Merci Sam :eek:)

8. Set 1 loved this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Geekie

Thanks yfrgroup :eek:)

10. jt15

jt15 New commenter

We've loved all the world cup resources - still using them this week even though it's all over!

Thanks so much for sharing.....

11. Check your inbox geekie!