1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Worksheets to accompany Alan Jervis Maths Clips

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by whistler, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Dear all,

We have the clips selection from Alan Jervis, following a recent inset that he ran at our school.
    Before I have to reinvent the wheel and produce supporting worksheets for all of the clips, I was wondering if anyone had already created any that they would be willing to share?
    Once I have found the time to start this creation process, then I will add them to the resources area.
    Many thanks
    Whistler

2. Dear all,

We have the clips selection from Alan Jervis, following a recent inset that he ran at our school.
    Before I have to reinvent the wheel and produce supporting worksheets for all of the clips, I was wondering if anyone had already created any that they would be willing to share?
    Once I have found the time to start this creation process, then I will add them to the resources area.
    Many thanks
    Whistler

3. Hello. I would be very interested in this also! Also if people think the DVD is worth purchasing, i.e. how useful it is. Many thanks! GJ

4. Did you manage to find any of the worksheets? I have a DVD with 39 clips on it, but no worksheets. Thanks.