1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Working in Gran Canaria

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by kd063, Jan 9, 2012.

1. If you're thinking of applying for a job in Gran Canaria a website which I found very helpful when I moved out here was www.grancanariaguru.com it tells you a bit about different schools on the island, help with how to sort out paperwork, accommodation, internet, cars everything you need to know to get you started when you move!

2. If you're thinking of applying for a job in Gran Canaria a website which I found very helpful when I moved out here was www.grancanariaguru.com it tells you a bit about different schools on the island, help with how to sort out paperwork, accommodation, internet, cars everything you need to know to get you started when you move!

3. Yes that website is a great place to look for inside info about the schools on the island - which to go for, which to clearly avoid - and also about general things about living on the island, paperwork, people to meet...