1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Work Tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by RLFF, Sep 11, 2011.

1. RLFF

RLFF New commenter

Do you think there will be any work tomorrow? are people getting days yet? Thanks.

2. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

No, noting as yet. though I must admit I don't usually expect it this early.

3. SUPER.SUPPLY

SUPER.SUPPLY New commenter

I have 2 days per week until christmas but that is because it is pre booked and the school got to know me from last year. Sit tight and wait for the sniffle season to begin and the nasty bugs to arrive. Just don't go getting any yourself though as that would be a ***.

4. No supply work as of yet! Fingers crossed something comes up soon.

Good luck all.

5. I have a few days this week. Hopefully with loads of NQTs going on insets there will be work for us all.

Any experienced supply teachers have tips for a newbie on avoiding colds and sore throats?

6. I had a booking last week and a few for this. They will start rolling in soon.
    Sneaks- just like you would anyway- generally looking after yourself.

7. RLFF

RLFF New commenter

What are the chance of primary supply work tomorrow? Deciding whether to plan a day or not!

8. Hi, I am booked in reception for the last 3 days. DID not expect that, but it is a school I go into quite a bit, was also in on Friday and Thursday last week. Still freaky to think of no pay during summer!!!!