1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Work next week.

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Dub73, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Some of friends are off next week so I am feeling sorry for myself. Who else has to get up early next week and head to work?

2. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

Not Me! I shall be sunning myself in the garden[​IMG]

3. Doubt it! Forecast is not good!

4. I do. We don't finish until Friday!

5. We finish on Friday with a Training day! At least you will be able to brag about being off when they go back to work before you

6. I break up on Friday. While I hate the idea that lots of people get to lie in tomorrow I am reminding myself that I do break up for the summer holidays on the 15th July.

7. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

I'm not, will be dossing about.

But I bet you are off the week between Easter and May Day? Don't even think about gloating and showing off when I am at work stressing about SATs and you are sunning yourself! :p

Swings and roundabouts...but I can whinge when I am at work and gloat when I am not, just cos I want to!

8. I'm at work tomorrow.... for the whole week....
    And Minnie, I will be stressing about SATs between Easter & May Day, I just won't be able to do anything about it as school's not open...

9. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

LOLOLOL Fair enough!