1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Work-life balance

Discussion in 'Staff, pupil & parent's wellbeing' started by wellbalancedteacher06, Jun 9, 2020.

1. wellbalancedteacher06

wellbalancedteacher06 New commenter

Hi all,

I recently started a blog about maintaining a healthy lifestyle and balanced lifestyle within the demanding teaching profession. I'd love to hear how others maintain a good work-life balance too.
    https://thewellbalancedteacherblog.wordpress.com/

Please have a look if you're interested.

pardoesbusiness likes this.
  2. kiff1972

kiff1972 New commenter

Have just looked and it's great! It's nice to know others are not happy with the work/life balance and it's not just me. I'm in secondary, but will definitely keep reading your blogs. Thank you.

3. sunshineneeded

sunshineneeded Star commenter

I've just read your blogs so far - I'm sure lots of us can identify with so much! I'm also a great believer that healthy nutrition and enough exercise to keep reasonably fit is essential to cope with our workload. Your writing was upbeat and made me feel good - thank you, I'll keep reading.