1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

work for tomorrow already-brilliant

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by cleocleoteacher, Feb 19, 2012.

1. got a call for work today for tomorrow. its only half a day but i am pleased to be working on the first day back. result

2. got a call for work today for tomorrow. its only half a day but i am pleased to be working on the first day back. result

3. Also got a call for today - unfortunately, I'd already told th agency I had 2 hospital appointments today!

4. Worked all day Monday, half a day today and have a day tomorrow. Woo hoo things are looking up! I mean for first week after a break that's pretty good going.

5. I have 3 and a half days work this week. I have asked not to work tomorrow at all.

6. I could have had a day today but unfortunately wouldn't have been able to get to the school for 9am.
    But I do have a day booked for Friday with the potential for work tomorrow.
    Have now done nearly 20 days work since September. Better than nothing but still dire.

7. I've had 11 days since last September. Nothing at all in October or December and one afternoon in January.
    I despair.
    Billji

8. Perey

Perey New commenter

Sorry to hear that, where abouts are you? Is that the norm where you are?