1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

word mats and glossaries

Discussion in 'Science' started by jackie_pq, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Hi Louise could you please email me copies of all of the sheffield resources ? I can't believe the site is no longer available ! I have just spent ages searching :(
    Many thanks,
    Regards
    Zoe
    zbiggs@campshill.herts.sch.uk

2. All you have to do is click on the link from tired teacher's skydrive and download them. They are all there!

Many thanks to tired teacher for making them so easily accessible!

3. Hi sorry to bother you but keep trying the link above and it doesnt seem to work
    Is there another way of getting to the Science glossary resources?
    Thanks for helping us all out!

4. It was still working when I clicked on it just now. I was using Firefox as my browser...

5. Hi Louise,
    I would be really grateful if you could e-mail me copies of the science vocabulary mats please. I would be happy to return the favour and e-mail back some assessment grids - or anything else you might find useful.
    Thank you - laura.horne01@yahoo.co.uk

6. thedan22

thedan22 New commenter

Hi Im a Science NQT and this would be very helpful. Can you please send me the resources, it would be really helpful

danielohara2003@gmail,.com

Thank you

7. sadscientist

sadscientist Established commenter

8. Oops my mistake, I've found them on the skydrive.

9. These are great x