1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

word mats and glossaries

Discussion in 'Science' started by jackie_pq, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Hi
    I have spent hours finding these and just come across your blog...i would be very grateful and you would literally be a life saver if you could email all these resources please.

hafsa_jabbar@hotmail.com

i look forward to your email...and a huge thank you in advance

2. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Hi everyone. So pleased you are all getting the resource you want but PLEASE be careful on here. So many of you have posted email addresses that identify you. This is not a good idea as, like it or not, there are some nasty pieces of work out there in cyber land.
    Can I suggest in future you use the PM facility to send your email addy to another poster. That way it's private.
    I know we're all nice peeps on science but please do take care.
    [​IMG]

3. Hi, sorry to bother you about the word mats and glossaries. I have tried to access your link from the tes to your skydrive but cant do so from home. i will try from another internet point. could you if you get the time email me the whole lot as i have made the lead in science resources and these were useful...and like everybody else did not save them

i would be eternally grateful hafsa

hafsa_jabbar@hotmail.com

4. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

This email address can identify you asap! I did post on here and suggest you PM your email addy but no-one seems to have taken any notice.
    Yes, Science forum is relatively safe but please do not post anything that can identify you in RL.....it's just not worth the risk!

5. Hi all
    As Belle says, posting email addresses in a public forum isn't a very good idea at all as you could receive spam emails and, in some cases, you can be easily identified if using a school email address or your real name. Please see our Safety advice.
    To avoid forum members posting email addresses publicly and to save time emailing individuals, you could upload your resource and make it available to a larger number of teachers who would benefit.
    You can do this from this page:
    https://www.tes.co.uk/resourceUpload_step1.aspx

6. Hi

I've just read the thread on the TES website re Sheffield Science Mats, I would be really grateful if you could send me ant mats that you have.

Thank you

7. Thank you very much for sharing this resource - it is so useful.

8. Hi there!,
    I was wondering if I could have the sets of Science mats, if you still have them! my e.mail is starstella22@hotmail.com

thank you,
    Stella

9. j33ffa

j33ffa New commenter

Thank you so much for these, really appreciate it, and hopefully the kids will too!
    Jenni

10. If you could please send me a copy of the sheffiled wordmats and followme cards that we be great I have some saved but wish I'd saved them all thank you
    lynnvanoor@lineone.net

11. Hi

Looking for KS2 Science word mats for my wife, would really appreciate the complete set from Sheffield please.
    Please email to Raj.Zuha@Telekom.com

Many thanks in advance

Raj

12. Any chance someone could forward on the word mats to me too?! I foolishly didn't save them either...argh!! jvincent80@gmail.com

13. Hi could i please have a copy of the word mats for y6 too

Thanks

14. thedan22

thedan22 New commenter

Hey,

Could someone please send me a copy too. toonarmy222@yahoo.com

Struggling PGCE

Every little help

Thanks

15. Hi, just wondering if anyone has or could upload the full set into the resources section of the website. Alternatively, I would be forever grateful for a set? Please, please, please!!
    Many thanks,
    Charis
    charis_freeman@hotmail.com

16. Could you please send me copies of both KS1 and KS2 Science Word Mats - specifically KS1.

Thank you in advance.

Mali Tambi

MTambi@st-monicas.hackney.sch.uk

17. Thank you for sharing Tessa. You are a gem!

18. Hi

I have just read the thread and would be keen to get a copy as well please

willardclan@slingshot.co.nz

Thanks

19. I'd be incredibly grateful to receive the full set too... sorry to be a nuisance!

strawberry1964@live.co.uk

20. Robs007

Robs007 New commenter

Very grateful for this link - huge time saver!
    Thank you x