1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

word mats and glossaries

Discussion in 'Science' started by jackie_pq, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Until very recently we were using the Sheffield Science QCA word mat/glossaries with our classes. These were excellent! All the vocab, pictures etc! Sheffield has now locked all their resources and I can't access them without a login :( Has anyone got them for Key Stage 2 saved anywhere that could be emailed? Or do you know of a similar/better resource alternative?

Much thanks in advance! [​IMG]

2. Until very recently we were using the Sheffield Science QCA word mat/glossaries with our classes. These were excellent! All the vocab, pictures etc! Sheffield has now locked all their resources and I can't access them without a login :( Has anyone got them for Key Stage 2 saved anywhere that could be emailed? Or do you know of a similar/better resource alternative?

Much thanks in advance! [​IMG]

3. Hi, Please could you send me the Sheffield science resources? I have used them before but didn't save them!
    Many Thanks in advance. [​IMG]

4. That would be amazing and brilliant! Thank you so much! Jaxtaz2@hotmail.com

You're a super star/life saver in advance!!

5. Can I get a copy too.
    bulegila@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks.

6. Hi, just read your e-mail re word mats, if possible would much appreciate a set of word mats, have downloaded a couple but not the complete set
    Many thanks
    nerak5

7. Please could you send me copies of the word mats and vocabulary lists. I managed to save some yr5 mats but that is all and I cannot find them anywhere on line. Thank you.
    Note to self - always save things!!
    oj108@hotmail.co.uk

8. Please could you send me a copy of the word mats and vocabulary list too. I really found them useful & wish I'd saved them. Thanks.

9. I'd be really grateful if you could e-mail them to me as well, as I too am moving year-groups and have only saved what I've used this year. dbrck5@aol.com
    Huge thanks!

10. Hi, no problems about sending you copies of the science mats but please could you inbox me your email so can send them on to you!
    Louise

11. I also didn't save them .Please would you email them to me gunacuda@yahoo.com
    Thanks.

12. Hello
    Just taken on science coordinator role and we have a few of the sheffield word mats but not all
    Sorry to jump on the band wagon but would really appreciate it if you could also sent them to me please.
    Thanks in advance
    gruffalochild@hotmail.co.uk

13. Hi Louise,
    Have just gone on to the Sheffield site for science key word mats and loop cards for years 3 and 4 to find site still locked. Please can you email me copies - many thanks - am eternally grateful!
    Regards
    Alison Longden
    alison@longden0001.freeserve.co.uk

14. Joi

Joi New commenter

Louise, I hope you don't regret saying that you had copies! I would be very grateful if you could email me the Sheffield science mats and loop cards. bewilder@hotmail.co.uk

15. Hi,
    If you have the year 6 ones please could you send them to me? Sarahlou11@sky.com
    Thanks

16. On second thoughts please could you send them all?
    Thanks

17. Please could I get a copy of all of them if it isn't too much trouble.
    nicolawilson1979@hotmail.com
    I'm also looking for the targets that used to be on the Sheffield site. In particular those for Year 5. Does anyone have a copy of those?
    Thanks

18. Please could I have a copy too as I have been tasked with producing resources in the 44 languages in our school so these would be invaluable
    Thanks