1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Word game

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Phasmid, Mar 8, 2004.

1. gooddays

gooddays Senior commenter

"What a wonderful BLENDED family we will have, with my menagerie of sixteen animals and your eleven children!" she cried.

2. ShowerGel

ShowerGel Lead commenter

"I will start my wedding diet now!" Sonia admonished whilst feeding fresh fruits into her BLENDER and kissing her little bunnikins, who'd started crying again at the thought of the splendid wedding they were to have with 11 adorable bridesmaids and pageboys all marching up the aisle.

3. DogsareNOTstupid

DogsareNOTstupid New commenter

They soon realised that they did not have enough money for the wedding, and all those adorable little dresses, so Sonia trotted off to see the local money LENDER

4. ShowerGel

ShowerGel Lead commenter

"You will need to be SLENDER if you want me to lend you money for your wedding!" he shouted authoritatively.

5. DogsareNOTstupid

"Being skinny ENDEARS you to me" he continued, in a chauvinistic, highly unpleasant tone of voice.

6. gooddays

"His superficiality SADDENS me," Sonia whispered to Ted, "but I was planning to become slender in any case. Let's agree to his silly, chauvinistic, highly unpleasant terms."

7. ShowerGel

ShowerGel Lead commenter

"I won't let this SADDEN me anymore Ted," shrieked Sonia giving him a big kiss.

8. gooddays

"The terms of that foolish lender's ADDEND will in no way reduce the sum of our happiness," she said.

9. DogsareNOTstupid

"Our love will never reach a DEAD-END' she continued

(Doesn't have to be six letters! You can add one, subtract one, or change one :) )

10. gooddays

(Ooh - adding looks fun.)

"Even if your spontaneity is DEADENED by advancing age, Father Ted," she cooed. "I may call you Father Ted, mayn't I?"

11. DogsareNOTstupid

He did not hear her, as he had been DEAFENED by his old age.

12. gooddays

She imagined him not hearing the cries of their sixteen animals and eleven children, and she felt quite DEFEATED.

13. ShowerGel

ShowerGel Lead commenter

Dismayed by her blind attraction to this ancient clearly past it man Sonia, leaving her children and animals with Ted who she knew would pay for a good nanny, rapidly DEFECTED to a group of youthful looking chaps chatting animatedly at a modern chrome bar and screamed

"Hey, howdie folks, how're doin'?"

14. DogsareNOTstupid

She thought she DETECTED a certain lack of enthusiasm to her opening riposte, so she added "Would anyone like a drink?"

15. gooddays

She felt even more DEJECTED when she overheard the oldest chap ask another, "Is this your Mum, then?"

16. ShowerGel

ShowerGel Lead commenter

Feeling REJECTED and mocked by this youthful group she slunk away with a plan to lay forever alone under her duvet with a huge stash of chocolate and biscuits.

17. gooddays

She wondered if she had been wrong to REJECT TED.

18. ShowerGel

ShowerGel Lead commenter

He'd been a REJECT of society in general due to his terrible DEBT problem which Sonia regretfully, had paid off with her inheritance.

19. gooddays

It was then that she had told him that he had BETTER CEDE all of his priestly earnings to her care.

20. annelda72

annelda72 New commenter

He knew that giving away all his earthly belongings was the way to write BETTER CODE than anyone else.