Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.
Don't forget to look at the how to guide.
Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by Silent85, Jun 28, 2011.
So I know I am definetly going, such a relief I thought I would share?
I know the feeling.
I had a very tough interview last week and was given a formal offer the next day. Was sent the staff handbook once I had accepted, along with the promise that the contracts and other information would follow. I have never heard anything about it since.
I am really worried about this as it feels really up in the air. I am not sure if the offer still stands, I don't really know what's going on! The summer holidays began last Friday at the school and I can't seem to get hold of anyone.
Has anyone else had a similar experience? Should I just accept that things may happen a little more slowly 'out there'?
My initial reaction would be to say don't worry there is often an awful lot of paperwork to be done before a contract can be drawn up, dependent upon where you are. That said where are you going? Its quite late for interviews etc.
PM me and let me know where.