1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

woooo contracts finally been recieved by the school

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by Silent85, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Silent85

Silent85 New commenter

So I know I am definetly going, such a relief I thought I would share?

2. I know the feeling.
    I had a very tough interview last week and was given a formal offer the next day. Was sent the staff handbook once I had accepted, along with the promise that the contracts and other information would follow. I have never heard anything about it since.
    I am really worried about this as it feels really up in the air. I am not sure if the offer still stands, I don't really know what's going on! The summer holidays began last Friday at the school and I can't seem to get hold of anyone.
    Has anyone else had a similar experience? Should I just accept that things may happen a little more slowly 'out there'?

3. percy topliss

percy topliss Occasional commenter

Harry,
    My initial reaction would be to say don't worry there is often an awful lot of paperwork to be done before a contract can be drawn up, dependent upon where you are. That said where are you going? Its quite late for interviews etc.
    PM me and let me know where.
    Perce