1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Woohoo

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lapinrose, Apr 4, 2011.

1. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Got 3 days work!! After 6 months without work it will be strange, it'sin the TEFL field, so no probs.

2. Fab! [​IMG]. Hopefully it's the start of much more work coming your way.

3. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Thanks, I hope so, but I still have the voluntary teaching with English in the Community.

4. Well done! Hope you enjoy it, and it is the start of more work coming your way.

5. Woohoo indeed lapin. Well done. I'm happy for you.
    C x

6. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

That was fantastic, 14 lads aged 16-18, so well-mannered and behaved, a positive joy to teach. 2 days cover next week, and we got a new dog. 7 year Weimaraner girlie. Good things happening after a long period of sadness and loss.

7. [​IMG]
    So glad there are well behaved youngsters out there - and that you got them!

8. So many reasons to be cheerful!

9. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

This lot came from a country where boys and girls are not allowed to mix after the age of 7 or 8, where women are not allowed to drive cars, where they have no women teachers for boys, but they were fantastic.