1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Wonderful Freebie Thread

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by DaisysLot, May 8, 2010.

1. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

I thought it might be good to have a place for folk to post what freebies they have acquired....

I am most impressed with the cow & gate cuddle cow.... and the aptimal polar bear toy..... :)

2. My midwife gave me the first pack, called pregnancy information I think. This had a few vouchers etc in. Then it had a Bounty book in it that was supposed to have a voucher attached for the second pack, called Mum to be essentials I think, but the voucher was missing. As I had already joined online, I just emailed them asking for another voucher and they sent an email back with one attached. I think you get the next pack in hospital when you give birth.
    Boo[​IMG] about the Cow and Gate cow, that was the only reason I joined!! To get the aptamil polar bear I just joined online.

3. It might be worth joining pampers online as I am still being sent coupons now, as well Asda baby group, and all the baby food brands when you need to start weaning are quite good.

4. DaisysLot

Here's my update on freebies....

-Aptimal Polar bear toy
    -Cow & gate cow toy
    -Tesco pampers hamper
    -Sainsburys parent club box of goodies
    -Boots club vouchers + change bag
    -SMA muslin cloth
    -Johnsons naturals samples
    -Emmas diary vouchers/ Lloyds goodie bag to collect

5. Daisyslot - who sent you the johnsons stuff? I went on their website and the baby club is only for the US [​IMG]

6. DaisysLot

https://secure-eadv.be.jnj.com/ccp/crsforms/html/babycentre/requestasample.jsp

From here :)

7. i got a free nursery termometer and a 12 nmonth calendar from Hipp Organic this morning. they send things sporadically - last time when i had dd, i got samples of follow on milk, a bib, a weaning spoon and some of their herbal tea bags for babies

8. DaisysLot

Join the Huggies club.... www.huggiesclub.co.uk and print out a voucher worth £5.93 for a free pack of nappies.

9. DaisysLot

Free orange elephant comforter - lovely quality and cute - from Hipp Organic club :)

10. snowcloud

snowcloud New commenter

Thank you this is great I've registered on these tonight. Any others?

11. snowcloud

snowcloud New commenter

Yey I got my little cow and a polar bear. Thank you

12. Has anyone actually managed to get the Bounty Pack? The bOots lady said she hasn't seen them in ages and Sainsburys said the same...

13. DaisysLot

I didn't have any problems.... and that wasn't that long ago..... I did have some problems tracking down the TESCO baby club pampers hamper, but that was a supply issue and they have since appeared for collection on the shelves next to nappies..... Keep trying -

14. Bounty pack wasn't a problem for me, - hubby picked it up..not managed to get the Tescos one yet though.... do they have them on the shelves?

15. DaisysLot

Yeah... the pampers hampers are in large cardboard boxes disguised next to the nappies - You might well think they are a bulk nappy pack unless you look closely.... You have to buy a packet of pampers newborn size 1 or 2 to use your voucher to get it- but there is a £1.50 money off coupon for them that came with your hamper voucher you can also use. Don't ask how, but I have now acquired 4.... I plan of using the plastic storage things for school :p

16. I think I've joined just about every online baby club going in order to get sent vouchers, coupons and freebies - although to preserve my sanity (and the sanity of my inbox) I created an email address just for the baby, so all the useful emails, as well as the junk, go to one place. Look out for the free gifts that come with the pregnancy and baby magazines too, some of the things I've had from those are really nice.

17. I joined the cow and gate club and didn't get the cow [​IMG]
    We got our bounty pack by emailing them and they sent us a voucher, which I printed and took to sainsburys.

18. snowcloud

snowcloud New commenter

Did anyone come across anymore?