1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Wolf Review

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by jweb2k, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Any ideas on how the Wolf Review will affect vocational subjects including OCR Nationals in 2012? Will we be dropped into the ether, formal exams added or worse??!

2. Any ideas on how the Wolf Review will affect vocational subjects including OCR Nationals in 2012? Will we be dropped into the ether, formal exams added or worse??!

3. You might consider this unhelpful but I reckon we've all got to stop worrying and beating ourselves up about this.
    Que sera and all that.

4. What happened to the "interim report" due in December?

5. JM6699

JM6699 New commenter

I did hear an whisper today that the points value of OCR Nationals is to be halved. I haven't been able to confirm that with anyone though..

6. Would exams or more diverse assessment methods actually be a bad thing?

7. I've reviewed the wolves in my local area and I am happy that they are under control. I find the whole 'wolf review' situation offensive to my canine friends.

8. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Made me laugh. If they have a valid CRB and a visitor's badge they should be welcomed into any seat of learning shouldn't they?

9. Ouch. That would be an issue. 6 units = 1 GCSE equivalent, a push to complete even in "option" ICT...

10. It would be an offensive joke.
    Right-wing *** don't seem to notice that every other subject has been reduced to a pale shadow of what they were 20-30 years ago.