1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Woke up this morning

Discussion in 'Retirement' started by kittylion, Jan 2, 2012.

1. kittylion

kittylion Established commenter

Grrr - I hate people like you - lol. Seriously when one of my (ex) colleagues retired, she seemed to spend the next 2 years phoning me up on the last night of holidays (EVERY holiday) "for a chat". I put her on caller display and stopped answering - hope you don't do that Lindenlea - happy term time!

2. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Aww don't be cross[​IMG] Your turn will come!

3. kittylion

Lol thanks Linden - but don't worry I'm not cross, just relieved to still have a job (so far anyway) - Happy New Year

4. Well it made me laugh and helps me to edge that bit closer to at least reducing the hours I work next year or even retiring completely.[​IMG]

5. Yes all will be on FB moaning this afternoon whereas my biggest decision today is should I attempt to walk to PO when storm raging outside? OH and I plan a trip to Bluewater (he needs shoes) as soon as schools back - less stressful!

6. It's a hard life isn't it?
    Just returned from shops past one of my old schools. Seem to be having a training day.

7. Woke up this morning in a lovely hotel in new Forest where we are celebrating my OHs 65th about to go down for leisurely breakfast- lesson one seems years away :)

8. kittylion

Aaarrrgghhh!! PLEASE stop! Things are torrid at our place!