1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Woe is me

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by Ruthiesword, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Ruthiesword

Ruthiesword New commenter

Title says it all - the scores on the doors are really rather poor, I am expecting many many visitors with many many questions and many many pieces of probably conflicting advice - when are they hiring at Tesco's?

Do YPO sell alcohol?

2. marymoocow

marymoocow Star commenter

The prices they charge at YPO? You'd be better off buying it at Tesco.

Just remember that whatever happens, data is data and the children are what matters. Smile sweetly whilst singing the fascinating aida ofsted song for teachers. [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d13gX-1HJg4] [​IMG]

3. Ruthiesword

Ah but we have a 10% stake so for every bouteille du vin I am quids in :) Have also started to sing the alternative words to Disney's now infamous 'let it go' song but it is far too rude for the tes to handle

4. marymoocow

marymoocow Star commenter

Oh do tell.

5. Ruthiesword

Goes along the lines of '**** it all, **** it all, I don't give a sh*t anymore,' - sorry to any sensitive souls but tbh if you are a sensitive soul then you shouldn't be a headteacher ;)

6. Ruthiesword