1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC Unit 4 Exemplar

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by howie1000, May 1, 2012.

1. howie1000

howie1000 New commenter

Hi,
    I teach the WJEC AS/A2 ICT Syllabus.
    I have been on their websites (normal and secure) and there is an excellent Unit 2 AS Coursework exemplar on there but I wondered if anyone knew if there is a Unit 4, A2 exemplar out there?
    Unfortunately, my school will not fund such 'junkets' as the standardisation day in London so I never got a chance to see what was on offer there.

2. howie1000

howie1000 New commenter

Hi,
    I teach the WJEC AS/A2 ICT Syllabus.
    I have been on their websites (normal and secure) and there is an excellent Unit 2 AS Coursework exemplar on there but I wondered if anyone knew if there is a Unit 4, A2 exemplar out there?
    Unfortunately, my school will not fund such 'junkets' as the standardisation day in London so I never got a chance to see what was on offer there.

3. You could just call Ian or Clare at the WJEC and ask for the INSET CD to be posted to you. Their numbers are at the bottom of the GCE ICT page. You'll find examples and moderator mark sheets and other resources on the CD.

4. howie1000

howie1000 New commenter

Hi, an email did the trick - thanks.

5. Hey could you email that to me as well please :)

6. compoit

compoit New commenter

I really do worry about the quality of teachers out there - if you are with WJEC then surely it's not rocket science to make that your first place of call for help!!