1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC single award hospitality

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by staffgbb, Aug 26, 2011.

1. I have downloaded a copy of gypseytinker's scheme of work - thankyou! I am teaching hospitality for the first time this September and would be really grateful of any SOW for the single award. I have been on the WJEC website and emailed Allison Candy. All that is on the web site is a six term scheme for catering and one for catering and hospitality dual award. I'm not entirely sure of the amount of cooking that I should be including compared to me single award catering students who cook most weeks.
    Many thanks
    staffgbb

2. I have downloaded a copy of gypseytinker's scheme of work - thankyou! I am teaching hospitality for the first time this September and would be really grateful of any SOW for the single award. I have been on the WJEC website and emailed Allison Candy. All that is on the web site is a six term scheme for catering and one for catering and hospitality dual award. I'm not entirely sure of the amount of cooking that I should be including compared to me single award catering students who cook most weeks.
    Many thanks
    staffgbb

3. hi
    i teach hospitality single award, where are you, maybe I could help out or know someone who could??
    Alison

4. Hi Alison,
    I teach just outside Norwich in Norfolk!

Angela