1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC - Pride & Prejudice

Discussion in 'English' started by siobhan_prawn, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Hi,

Feel a little cheeky asking this but does anyone have a scheme of work for teaching 'Pride and Prejudice' for Year 10 coursework? I would be so unbelieveably grateful as I'm designing all my own schemes of work for September as a new teacher and beginning to feel a little snowed under!

Thanks in advance,

Siobhan xxxx

2. Hi,

Feel a little cheeky asking this but does anyone have a scheme of work for teaching 'Pride and Prejudice' for Year 10 coursework? I would be so unbelieveably grateful as I'm designing all my own schemes of work for September as a new teacher and beginning to feel a little snowed under!

Thanks in advance,

Siobhan xxxx

3. I've got some stuff - send me your e-mail and I'll send it to you. It's for OCR coursework with the focus on the social/historical context & based on Mr Collin's proposal and attituted to marriage.

4. lizaustin, could I possibly trouble you for this as well.I'm in same position as the poster.

dbaker9@aol.com
    Many thanks.

5. Hi

Although I don't do WJEC, I do have some powerpoint resources for P&P - mainly character based stuff. It took me ages to gather the pictures for the characters (from the BBC series) so I'm happy to pass it on to you, if you'd think it would be of help.

Just let me know if you would like it.

6. Deal Liz,

If it's not too late please may I also have a copy of your plans for 'Pride and Prejudice.' In a similar boat with the same examining board.

Many thanks,

Cece.

ceriseflowers@yahoo.co.uk

7. Ms_Galadriel,

Would really appreciate your P and P powerpoints,am struggling for inspiration!

duncan_fryer@hotmail.com

8. As the above all say, could I also please be sent these resources. I am starting to teach WJEC english in September and could really do with the help.

Really appreciated

jenny_ferguson22@hotmail.com

9. Hi,
    I wondered if I may have a copy of the resources that were mentioned for Year 10 coursework for Pride and Prejudice. I'm struggling to make the text accessible for the kids as it's the 1st year I've done it with them Grateful for anything anyone can send me!
    Thanks Tessa

10. I know it has been a year and a half since this thread started but I am desperate for some Pride and Prejudice resources. Would it be possible to get a copy? Thank you!
    laurasand4@hotmail.com

11. Please send me the 'Pride and Prejudice SOW as well. I need it urgently.
    Thanks
    tollymmen
    tollymen@hotmail.co.uk

12. I would be really grateful for whatever you have so I can help a GCSE student with revision for this text. Many thanks
    Elaine.hardy@filtonhigh.com

13. TESEnglish

TESEnglish Occasional commenter

14. Hello,
    do you have a scheme of work for Pride and Prejudice? if so could you please foward me a copy to:

hana1902@live.co.uk
    I am stuck on a scheme of work for pride and prejudice, so I would really appreciate it if you could send me one.