1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC PE A Level Coursework (PE3)

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by maria1993, Feb 24, 2011.

1. My chosen sport is swimming and I am being marked as a coach, so my coursework needs to be related to refining my performance as a swimming coach. I started to base my coursework on different types of guidance that can be used whilst teaching swimming, but there doesn't seem to be much secondary information on the internet or any way of gathering primary information on this subject. Also, I'm not really sure what to do as we havent been given a structured plan. Does anyone have any knowledge about the PE3 WJEC coursework and what it entails? Thank You.

2. My chosen sport is swimming and I am being marked as a coach, so my coursework needs to be related to refining my performance as a swimming coach. I started to base my coursework on different types of guidance that can be used whilst teaching swimming, but there doesn't seem to be much secondary information on the internet or any way of gathering primary information on this subject. Also, I'm not really sure what to do as we havent been given a structured plan. Does anyone have any knowledge about the PE3 WJEC coursework and what it entails? Thank You.

3. Is this for assessment this year, maria?
    If so I can only suggest that you go and see your teacher and ask for help urgently!
    If you were my student I would hope that you would get this advice from everyone you asked.
    No matter how angry/disappointed you think they will be it is better to face up to it and get specific help than to struggle and maybe fail to achieve.

Good luck!