1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC Latin controlled assessment

Discussion in 'Classics' started by Shimona, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Shimona

Shimona New commenter

Hi

I am teaching the Welsh board for the first time and would be really grateful if anyone can send me a selection of possible titles for the Classical Civilisation controlled assessment (unit 9523).

Also, I'd love some anonymised exemplar material if anyone would be able to send me some. I don't know anyone else teaching this unit and I'm the only Latin teacher in my school so any help would be brilliant!

Thanks,

Shimona

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Hello @Shimona This is a general help forum - for example if you are having problems using the site.

You could try posting this in the Classics forum and you might get some responses to your query. :)

3. sabrinakat

sabrinakat Star commenter

Hi, I don't teach the WJEC board at the moment, but there are two possible avenues to explore: 1). Go onto the Cambridge site and look at the WJEC section; if you are a member of the teachers' resouce part, you may find some relevant information under the Classical Civilisation section (to join, you need to provide an activity (I did a few crossword puzzles) and email the host (a Will Griffiths). OR 2) contact WJEC directly for assistance - their past papers are like gold dust (none available on-line).

best wishes

4. Shimona

Shimona New commenter

Will do, thank you!

5. Shimona

Shimona New commenter

Ok thanks, not used to the new layout! Thanks again, Shimona

6. marlin

marlin Star commenter

@Shimona

It has been moved here to the Classics forum for you by the TES team.