1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC human experience paper today- what do we think?

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by dianaprince, May 31, 2012.

1. My year 11s came out happy, and I think they will have done well.

Not sure about year 10 (we have just switched to do the human paper in year 10 so they all did same exam this year). There were a few questions that I think will have stumped them, not because we haven't done it or revised it, but because they aren't as motivated to revise themselves. The hippocratic oath one might have got them. The art as expression one definitely.

I thought it wasn't as straight forward as last year, in the sense that some of the d and e questions were on "harder" things (sacred texts, religious conflict with law) rather than capital punishment, abortion etc.

2. My year 11s came out happy, and I think they will have done well.

Not sure about year 10 (we have just switched to do the human paper in year 10 so they all did same exam this year). There were a few questions that I think will have stumped them, not because we haven't done it or revised it, but because they aren't as motivated to revise themselves. The hippocratic oath one might have got them. The art as expression one definitely.

I thought it wasn't as straight forward as last year, in the sense that some of the d and e questions were on "harder" things (sacred texts, religious conflict with law) rather than capital punishment, abortion etc.

3. Really good paper and they all came out smiling.[​IMG]