1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC - help please :)

Discussion in 'English' started by anon8315, Jul 12, 2011.

1. anon8315

anon8315 Established commenter

Hello
    I'm starting a new post in September and WJEC is the examination board taught. I have taught this, but not since the new specs came out.
    Could someone lovely talk me through their year teaching the new spec to year 10s? I have looked at their website today and it doesn't look too different from AQA in terms of the actual teaching material, but my new post is HOD and I want to look as if I know what I am doing!
    Thanks! [​IMG]

2. anon8315

anon8315 Established commenter

Hello
    I'm starting a new post in September and WJEC is the examination board taught. I have taught this, but not since the new specs came out.
    Could someone lovely talk me through their year teaching the new spec to year 10s? I have looked at their website today and it doesn't look too different from AQA in terms of the actual teaching material, but my new post is HOD and I want to look as if I know what I am doing!
    Thanks! [​IMG]