1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC Geography A-Level

Discussion in 'Further Education' started by star107, Feb 24, 2011.

1. star107

star107 New commenter

<font size="2">Hi </font><font size="2"> </font><font size="2">I am just about to start planning the WJEC Geography A-Level course for September 2011 and wondered if there was any teachers out there that already teach this that could point me to any resources or forums that would be useful to help me get started. </font><font size="2"> </font><font size="2">Any thing would be gratefully received. </font>

2. star107

star107 New commenter

<font size="2">Hi </font><font size="2"> </font><font size="2">I am just about to start planning the WJEC Geography A-Level course for September 2011 and wondered if there was any teachers out there that already teach this that could point me to any resources or forums that would be useful to help me get started. </font><font size="2"> </font><font size="2">Any thing would be gratefully received. </font>

3. Have you also asked on the Geography subject board (on the left close to the top)??
    You'll get much more of a response there!
    This forum is usually used for moaning, sorry, discussing, erm, wider issues, if you see what I mean.

Good luck!