1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC GCSE in Hospitality

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by rosehill, Sep 1, 2010.

1. rosehill

rosehill New commenter

please can you forward me any resources many thanks for all the help and support jane

annjamie@hotmail.co.uk

2. Can you please send me any resources you have on hospitality and Catering.

Many Thanks

claire.andrews@erith.kent.sch.uk

3. We have your book and agree it is very student friendly. I'm now wondering how I can get the digital version? I wonder who I can get to pay for it at school... there must be some fund that would help??

4. There is usually a fund for new courses so try that first. Or you could see if there is any funding available for gifted and talented as the teachers pack would help you deliver additional information for the more able. Our school also has a fund for the funerable and you could try that if you have one.Put a bid in for all and see what happens lol

5. Please could you also send me the catering resources.
    cfinkill@aol.com

Thank You so much.

6. Hi
    I am new to this course and would welcome any help at all so if you can e-mail me any resources I would be very grateful xxxx

7. HI Jacqui
    I have not tried this forum before but would appreciate any details you have such as SOW and help pack for low ability pupils.
    Please forward to yates2882@yahoo.com
    Cheers

8. Hi,

I am planning for this next year and would appreicate anything you have.
    Also, do you know any where for good resources for the food and nutrition GCSE??

Shirley

hardlyworthit@hotmail.co.uk

9. Hi,
    I am new to this course and would appreciate any resources you have. My email is shellbarton@aol.com

Thanks