1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC french scheme of work

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by casserole, May 30, 2008.

1. blondio

blondio New commenter

You've both got mail too!
    Thanks
    Blondio!

2. Another one jumping at a cracking opportunity! Could I please have a copy of your French SOW.
    Much appreciated.
    kl 23 @ hotmail. co .uk
    no spaces
    Thank you very much

3. Hiya Blondio

Please could I have a copy of your Elan scheme of work too.

My email address is kazl_1999@yahoo.fr

Thanks in advance

Karen

4. blondio

blondio New commenter

Sorry I've only just found this message. Hope this helps! Have a great summer everyone!

5. ZIZOU

ZIZOU New commenter

6. Hi,
    I will be starting teaching Year 12 and year 13 French with the Welsh Board.
    Has anyone got any schemes of work please?

stephanieberthelot_1@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Steph

7. I appreciate that this feed was started a long time ago - but I thought it may be worth a shot!
    I will be teaching la haine for the first time in September and have started with my own SOW and wondered if anyone on this feed had a SOW which I could possibly refer to?
    I would me most grateful for any help you could provide!

My email is gareth_phylip_jones@hotmail.com

Many

8. I appreciate that this feed was started a long time ago - but I thought it may be worth a shot!
    I will be teaching la haine for the first time in September and have started with my own SOW and wondered if anyone on this feed had a SOW which I could possibly refer to?

Many thanks

9. I appreciate that this feed was started a long time ago - but I thought it may be worth a shot!

Many thanks
    in

10. I appreciate this is a dated feed but I thought I'd give it a shot!
    I will be teaching la haine in September for the very first time and have been trying to put together my own SoW. I was wondering of anyone on this feed would be so kind as to send me a copy of their SoW (as discussed above). I would be most grateful for any help you could provide!

Many thanks in advance.