1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC french scheme of work

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by casserole, May 30, 2008.

1. salsera

salsera New commenter

Blondio - could I jump on the band wagon please

mbaker @ drayton.eclipse.co.uk

(obviously no spaces)

Anything you might need could try to help with.

Thanks so much

Salsera

2. blondio

blondio New commenter

I still owe you Salsera from the Success at photocopies - it should be there in next ten minutes!
    Would love to know what you all make of it, never sure if I've missed anything in a scheme of work!

3. We have swopped to WJEC, could you email me a copy too. Thanks
    crn@cc-hs.com

4. blondio

blondio New commenter

You have mail too!
    Thanks
    Blondio

5. blondio

blondio New commenter

Yours has gone too!
    Thanks
    Blondio

6. we have just changed to the Welsh Board too and would love to receive a copy of your French scheme of work if that's ok?. I would be happy to send you copies of any resources in return.

Merci

clarey

(clarey_henry8@hotmail.com)

7. Hi Blondio. Any chance to be sent your WJEC AS French scheme of work please? Thanks in advance.
    My email:leclubdes4fa@aol.com

8. blondio

blondio New commenter

YOu've got mail!

9. We have also just opted for WJEC. Any chance of the French and German AS schemes of work please?? Merci sarahevans38@gmail.com

10. kec974

kec974 New commenter

Another bandwagon jumper here, I'm afraid. Could you send me the French and German Welsh board SoWs, please? much appreciated.
    staffkch@trinity.bexley.sch.uk

11. Hi there,

We have just swopped to the WJEC board, could I also have a copy of your scheme of work. Thanks

crn@cc-hs.com

12. kec974

kec974 New commenter

merci mille fois! I'm not sure there are words in any language to express how grateful I am!

13. I've Just discovered that I'm going to be teaching AS WJEC French for the first time next term. I would be grateful for any ideas, schemes of work etc that help me plan over the hols. I'd be willing to reciprocate in any way we could.

Thanks hels

hjmcgowan@tiscali.co.uk

14. Its just been sprung on me that i'm teaching MFL using WJEC next year!

I'm not over the moon about that becuase i've taught AQA for the past 5 years!

So please could anyone send me any SOW, Resources, Lesson PLans or any other helpful info to nath.chelseafc@hotmail.co.uk

I'd be really greatfull

Thanks in advance!

15. This is awfully cheeky but could you possibly send me a copy too? I'm trying to write my new AS French/ Spanish schemes incorporating the PLTs and am struggling somewhat. I was going to use the AQA but seeing all you guys using the WJEC has made me curious to know why so many people have chosen the Welsh board, and is tempting me to jump ship!

(am I allowed to write my email on here? it's mairi . 66 @ tiscali . co . uk ) no spaces! I feel like I'm being a naughty school child!

Thanks in advance!

16. blondio

blondio New commenter

You all have mail!
    Thanks
    Blondio

17. we've just decided right at the last minute to change to Welsh borad for A level French - am I too late to be sent a copy? You're prob really fed up with people asking you now!

henrimorse@hotmail.com

18. Would be so grateful if you could send me copies of German WJEC SOW. Many thanks. ezedarr@yahoo.co.uk