1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC Entry Level Media

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by ruby o, Jun 10, 2011.

1. I did it as joint course with AQA entry level 3 years ago - they fitted together well but the spec of one or both may have changed. Overall, I liked it and the students seemed to enjoy the activities on the whole.
    I found the restrictions a little tricky - we were only allowed to submit a small number of tasks, 4 I think, but they needed to fulfil quite a number criteria which was rather a challenge.
    There is a textbook for it that I found quite useful - Mandy Esseen, grey cover (sorry, it's at school)
    I'm not sure I've got much left from it - moved rooms + had a clear out, but I'll have a look next week + get back to you if I find anything useful.

2. Oh thanks for that. Probably going to go for WJEC now as they have been very helpful and I think the course would suit our kids. Just glad Ive made the decision tbh.....now for some training