1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC/EDUQAS A level - what do you find challenging/interesting?

Discussion in 'English' started by 10089052, Apr 25, 2017.

1. 10089052

10089052 New commenter

Hi all,

I would like to ask you all what you think the more challenging parts of the specification are for GCE Language spec for Eduqas -

I'm looking at presenting on an aspect of it that others would find useful to their teaching and thought it would be best to ask what people find most challenging.

Also, if you were to sit through a day of people giving presentations on aspects of the spec, what aspects do you think you would find most interesting?

Many thanks in advance!
    Claire

2. bob79

bob79 Occasional commenter

The ten mark questions and strategies to encourage weaker students to attempt them. I'd love a copy of your presentation if you don't mind? I do examine for this paper so we could possibly help each other.

3. JaneBird

JaneBird New commenter

Hello, I am thinking of switching to the WJEC/Eduqas A Level and wanted to see what people think of it. I am familiar with AQA and OCR but have no history with WJEC. Any feedback gratefully received !