1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC Drama first time teaching

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by puffy_amiyumi, Aug 27, 2012.

1. I will be teaching WJEC GCSE Drama for the first time in September and was wondering if there were any more experienced teachers who could point me in the right direction of where to start, essential reading/resources?

Many thanks in advance.

2. I will be teaching WJEC GCSE Drama for the first time in September and was wondering if there were any more experienced teachers who could point me in the right direction of where to start, essential reading/resources?

Many thanks in advance.

3. im in the same position i gave been icing drama for over a decade but always taught BTEC now our school are changing to GCSE and i am terrified! just the known really any help would be appreciated

4. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

Download all my WJEC GCSE Drama resources from the resources section of this website.