1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC Controlled Assessment titles for Of Mice and Men?

Discussion in 'English' started by nickyjrowland, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Hi,

Can anyone tell me the CA title options for Of Mice and Men please? Current SEN Year 10s need to embark.. Thank you!

2. Your exams officer should give you access to the WJEC secure website where you will find the CA titles. In brief, one is about exploring a character and the other is about tone and atmosphere in a section of the novel. However, I will stress that you need the generic title from the secure website so that you can set your specific title. btw, it's one document for English and one for Literature, so download the two and you will have all the CA titles you need for this year.

3. Thank you so much for your help - I'm actually teaching in an alternative learning programme with exams officers dotted around other schools. They are very slow to reply about secure website requests - hence my need for the titles! Can anyone let me know the actual titles?? Thanks so much

4. Send me a PM with an email and I'll forward the documents.

5. We have just completed a CA on that toic for WJEC and did the question: How does Syeinbeck present Curley's wife and hos does it shape our views of her?

Hope it helps

6. I meant Steinbeck!