1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC Chemistry AS C2- Resource help

Discussion in 'Science' started by nathamh, Nov 30, 2017.

1. nathamh

nathamh New commenter

Hi All, This is my first time posting here so I apologise if this is in the wrong section.

I am in my 3rd year of teaching and am the newly appointed Head of KS3 for my school. I have just started teaching AS chemistry this year on the New WJEC specification, my degree was in biochemistry and am really enjoying improving my subject knowledge again. However, my current school has no schemes of work and only has booklets and workbooks. I am struggling to find the resources and ideas with it being my first year whilst also building my subject knowledge up.

I have searched TES and HWB and have found very few resources being shared across wales. If anyone would be willing to share some of their resources or to build a cross-school partnership around Wales then I would be very interested.

My expertise is currently in KS3 and have developed lots of KS3 resources aimed at improving level 5+ and level 8+ if anyone would like these also. Some of them have already been published on HWB.

I would really appreciate any help.

Many thanks