1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC Audio Files - French

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by hannity24, Mar 8, 2016.

1. hannity24

hannity24 New commenter

Hi all,

I want to use an old WJEC Listening paper with my year 11 class, as they have more of the open answer type questions than the Edexcel papers we use and my students really need to practise these. I have looked online and found the papers, but the audio files aren't anywhere to be seen! Does anybody have the audio files or know where I can find them? Many thanks!

Hannity24

2. divine_dodo

divine_dodo New commenter

We might have them - from 2012 on I think! If you want to direct message me an email address, I'll see what I can do.

3. BrightonEarly

BrightonEarly Occasional commenter

The audio files can be downloaded from the WJEC secure site. You would need to have access to this - ask your exam's officer.

4. MKlement

MKlement New commenter

Would it be possible to get these? especially the 2012 listening one as I was one of the people speaking some of the roles. That would be amazing.

5. tracymulholland

tracymulholland New commenter

Hi, I've just been looking for the WJEC A Level Audio files for French and cam across this thread. Could you send them to me please?