1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WJEC AS Applied science

Discussion in 'Science' started by clgaunt, May 2, 2011.

1. Hi, I am planning to start WJEC AS applied science in September. WJEC have been very supportive in helping us plan the course. Is there anyone already delivering the course that could give us more practical help. It would be good to know how you teach the units, what class sizes you have and what ability range it is suited for. I have very little experience of teaching applied and would appreciate any help!
    Thanks

2. Hi, I am planning to start WJEC AS applied science in September. WJEC have been very supportive in helping us plan the course. Is there anyone already delivering the course that could give us more practical help. It would be good to know how you teach the units, what class sizes you have and what ability range it is suited for. I have very little experience of teaching applied and would appreciate any help!
    Thanks

3. Orion

Orion New commenter

Hi,
    not sure I can help really but good luck it sounds really exciting, I am going to teach WJEC too so any advice will be helpful!
    :)
    Orion