1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Withdrawning money from TES...

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by PrinceSobaah, Nov 25, 2015.

1. PrinceSobaah

PrinceSobaah New commenter

Hi!

I'm from Maldives. Can I withdraw money from TES if I get more than £10 by selling resources...?

If so, how...?

2. TinaMade

TinaMade New commenter

Hi @PrinceSobaah,

Yes, once your account reaches a balance of £10 you are able to withdraw the amount from your account.

To withdraw your money simply click the “Withdraw to my bank” button beneath your sales balance and the money will be sent directly to your bank account (you will be asked for this information upon your first withdrawal).

Please remember that you are limited to one withdrawal per week.

Hope that helps and if you have anymore questions regarding selling, please email us authors@tes.com

Tina
    TES Authors Team

PrinceSobaah likes this.
  3. PrinceSobaah

Thank you so much... I'm delighted to hear that...

4. LanguageArtsLab

LanguageArtsLab New commenter

Does anyone have experience in receiving their money to an overseas account? Timeframe please.. :)

PrinceSobaah likes this.
  5. PrinceSobaah

Yes, I got my first withdrawal, but it took about 7-8 days... May be it's my first time...

6. LanguageArtsLab

LanguageArtsLab New commenter

Mine was about the same. I got emailed to double check my bank details. All in all, pretty painless.

PrinceSobaah likes this.
  7. charity8jean

charity8jean New commenter

can they send money to paypal?